Are you ready to register for the most unique and fun 5K that you’ve ever run before? Register for The Vineyard at Florence’s Run for the Wine 5K; the course will take you through the actual vineyards and, upon completion, you will celebrate your run with a glass of Estate wine (you must be 21 or up to receive the wine). “Wine down” after the race with more drink specials, dinner from the Whole Foods Market food truck, and live music!
Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass AND t-shirt (not to mention the tasty wine!). This amazing event also benefits the Parks and Recreation Department of Florence, TX.
For a discounted stay in one of our luxury onsite villas, please visit https://thevineyardatflorence.com/ and use promo code RUN4WINE.
Event details and schedule
– Run for the Wine 5K t-shirt
– A commemorative wine glass
– A glass of our estate wine
– A race bib
– Live music
– Packet pick up will be from 11am – 5pm April 3rd – 7th and 9am – 11am on April 8th.
– The race will begin at 11am on April 8th.
– The DJ will begin at 11am and live music will begin at 4pm.
– The course will start at the Vineyard at Florence main facility and go around and through the vineyards. Some of the course WILL be uneven ground, so please be aware and take caution.
– Free parking is available for all participants in front of the Vineyard at Florence tasting facility and will be clearly marked.
What to Bring/Wear:
– Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID when you pick up your packet.
– Please wear running/athletic apparel and running shoes;/sneakers. This will be a partly off-road event.
– There will be a food truck and cafe on site if you would like to eat before/after the event
– Children under 21 welcome until 4 PM
– NO STROLLERS will be allowed on the course
Please be advised that the running course may be uneven due to the course going “off-road”. Please remember to take caution when running this race. Once again, strollers or pets will not be permitted. ALSO please note than any registrants that sign up AFTER March 9th will NOT be guaranteed a t-shirt, although extra shirts will be ordered to try and fit demand.