Home » Departments


If you do not know which department you need to contact regarding your particular issue or you did not find the information needed, please contact City Hall for information at 254-793-2490.

If you have any concerns and/or complaints, please complete the General Complaint Form. Please forward complaint to the City Secretary’s Office to distribute to the Department Head regarding the concern and/or complaint.

Complaint’s cannot be addressed unless the City has been notified.